Bank Beating exchange rates,
money saving strategies and “£0” transfer fees
In Partnership with IFX
Spanish Homes in the Sun have teamed up with International Foreign Exchange, one of the world’s leading currency specialists, to ensure our clients have access to wholesale exchange rates and transfers are as cost-effective as possible.
IFX, established since 2005, is fully authorized and regulated by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution.
When buying or selling property internationally, adverse currency fluctuations between search, offer and completion dates can have a significant effect on your budgets.
Your dedicated dealer at IFX will monitor markets on your behalf and offer expert guidance on the best strategy and timing for your transaction, and ensure that you have all the relevant information. They will work with you to get the best rates, avoid unforeseen problems, and reduce transaction costs.
- Wholesale currency exchange rates
- Tailored and strategically timed services
- Unrivalled customer care
- Secure transfers
- No transfer fees
- Personal dedicated dealer
- FCA authorised and regulated Electric money institution
- Same day delivery
- Think about planning the currency exchange part of your international property transaction as soon as possible. An FX broker can offer a vast range of currency buying tools and analysis to help you buy your currency at an excellent time – as well as at a great rate.
- Do not use your bank. They will have steep international transfer fees and will not guide you on the timings. Plus, their spot rates are non-competitive
- Take advantage of an FX brokers contract offers such as Forward contracts, Limit orders and Stop losses – all of which designed to reduce your costs or maximize how much you can buy.